EBU Chairman, Jeremy Dhondy, has contributed a series of articles to Bridge magazine in which he explains what the EBU is doing to help clubs, players, and the game in general, in England, and outlines the benefits of affiliating and supporting the national governing body
Thanks to Mr Bridge for permission to share these articles.
- All articles in a single document
- What is the EBU doing for non-members of the organisation?
- How to Encourage More People into Bridge
- Is Bridge a Sport?
- Is There Too Much Regulation in Our Game?
- All About Handicapping
- What to do about Slow Play
- What to do about Declining Numbers
- Bridge and VAT
- The Attraction of Online Bridge
- Please Stop!
- Bring on the Juniors
- Playing in the Club
- The Future
- Marketing Bridge
- Being Competitive
- To Affiliate or Not?
- Bring on the New Players