Licensed Bridge Holidays Adverts

Welcome to the licensed bridge holidays advertising pages. For bridge holidays to be licensed it will mean that:

  • The organisers of the holiday have applied for, and received a licence.
  • They may choose to give master points in accordance with EBU scales.
  • These master points will be accepted and added to player records.
  • The bridge will be played in line with EBU regulations and bye laws, thus affording all players the protection of playing within the jurisdiction of the EBU.

The following companies have advertised their holidays in the April issue of English Bridge. Click on one of them to visit their page:

Bridge Overseas Logo

First for Bridge Logo

Mercian Travel Logo

John Beard Bridge Holidays Logo

Excel bridge logo