75th Anniversary Highlights
In its 75th anniversary Year, the English Bridge Union will demonstrate the unique appeal of the game, and how children and adults can improve their skills in numeracy, problem solving, team building, mental capacity and much more through playing it. Some highlights include...
- 75th Anniversary Mixed Pivot Teams Championships in Brighton at the famous EBU Brighton Summer Meeting in August.
- Journalists' day in London in September. Primary school children will be given the opportunity to introduce the game they love to journalists over lunch.
- A special match between Primary School children and members of the All Party Parliamentary Group for the Development of Bridge will take place at the Houses of Parliament in November.
- A special 75th Anniversary House of Lords V House of Commons bridge match with many bridge playing parliamentarians from the past taking part in the event.
- Special 75th anniversary edition of the members magazine.
- Awareness days across England to promote the many benefits of bridge for children and adults with an opportunity to give bridge a go.
- Club parties and events throughout the year.
- And much more...