EBUScore is available free to all EBU affiliated clubs and counties. It is available to non-affiliated organisations for a charge of £50 + VAT. Please see here for more details
Clubs will have to go through the Members Area ('My EBU') in order to download / upgrade EBUScore:
- The Members Area can be reached by a link to 'My EBU' at the top of EBU homepage, or by clicking here
- If the link logs you in automatically to your own personal page, you will need to log out in order to log in as the club. To Log Out, select 'Logout' from the 'Account' drop-down menu in the top right of the page.
- Log In using the club's EBU affiliation number and password. Alternatively, if you personally are registered as a scorer of an affiliated club, or an EBUTA member, then you can use your own personal EBU number & password.
- Click on the 'Utilities' Dropdown Menu header (circled in Red below), and select 'EBUScore' (circled in Blue)
- Click on the 'Download' link corresponding to the program that you wish to download.
In later versions of Windows, this usually causes an installation file to be saved to your 'downloads' folder, but often with a button appearing at the bottom of your browser. You will need to open this file.
It is likely that your Windows security / anti-virus software will raise some concerns about downloading from an unknown source, but just keep on saying “Yes” to any “are you sure?”-type questions!
In extreme circumstances, you might have to change your security settings, or even temporarily disable your security software, in order to allow yourself to install EBUScore.
- Eventually you will get the “Setup Wizard” which will ask you a few basic questions:
I suggest that you accept the default options in all cases.
The default location will be “C:\EBUScore” - each program will be installed to a folder within this folder:
e.g. EBUScore Pairs will be installed into the folder “C:\EBUScore\Pairs”, etc.
- When downloading is complete, you will be asked whether you wish to launch EBUScore.
If you are ready to go, leave the box ticked, and click on 'Finish'… Now try getting started