Scoring a Pairs Event
This is the Event Menu as it appears after you have selected a movement.
If you have not yet chosen your movement, you need to click on 'Select Movement'.
- 'Event Details' takes you back to the Event Details screen, should you wish to amend the name of the event, for example.
- 'Player Names' takes you to where you can enter or amend the list of players in this event.
- 'Select Movement' allows you to amend the movement - for example to change the number of rounds played, or number of arrowswitched rounds. If you have already started recording scores, any significant changes might cause you to lose those.
- MultiSession Links is greyed out, as this doesn't apply to single-session events.
- Enter Scores allows you to enter table results manually, or amend existing results.
- Bridgemate Scoring for wireless scoring
(Bridgemates are not the only wireless options available - other methods are supported).
- Properties allows you to mark pairs with 'flags', to apply stratification, apply adjustments, etc.
- Exit Event takes you back to the Event History Screen
eventmenu2.txt · Last modified: 2021/02/14 15:17 by 127.0.0.1