Dealing Machines

I have experience with the Dealer4 machine and older Duplimate (Mk3 and Mk4) machines.

How do the latest Duplimate (Mk5 and BridgeSorter) machines compare?

One of the Clubs I direct at is thinking about replacing their existing Duplimate Mk4 machine, and we're looking at the EBU's current sale on those machines.

Comments

• If interested, Jannersten can update your old duplimate to the 'latest' version for £250.

• I’m looking into these at the moment to avoid having to deal board sets.
    https://bridgeplusmore.com/
    They are are quite expensive but worth investigating.

• Copied from the Scoring forum.
    I have been in touch with BridgeCompany and they say they have these units in 26 countries. Some small clubs in the UK and hopefully a larger club in the UK shortly. I’m still awaiting a response to which clubs have them and whether the file output is compatible with the EBU format.
    If anyone knows who has them I’d appreciate some contact details please.

• @SteveMap said:
    Copied from the Scoring forum.
    I have been in touch with BridgeCompany and they say they have these units in 26 countries. Some small clubs in the UK and hopefully a larger club in the UK shortly. I’m still awaiting a response to which clubs have them and whether the file output is compatible with the EBU format.
    If anyone knows who has them I’d appreciate some contact details please.

They do produce USEBIO files for submission to the EBU. You should check that their scoring software will do everything else you require of it - when we tested it, it didn't have much in the way of print-able reports because that didn't fit in with their vision, but that may have changed.