Home Scoring and other IT questions

Incorrect scoring of boards missed by slow play.

2»

Comments

• The regulation is to do with scheduled boards. If someone is ill and has to leave early, it doesn’t affect anyone else’s master points.
  • Just checked and you are perfectly correct...
  • edited January 2018
    Who do you think wrote the regulation :)
  • @gordonrainsford said:

@weejonnie said:
    One other reason for not skipping the score: If you leave it blank then a pair can fall below the 70% rule - which would mean that no one in the session would get masterpoints.

You've said this before in another forum and it's simply not true!

Yes -but I thought it was a slightly different situation - My original post was that a half table could affect the 70% rule, which was disabused . This time it is failing to enter a score with another pair at the table.

• @weejonnie said:

@gordonrainsford said:

@weejonnie said:
    One other reason for not skipping the score: If you leave it blank then a pair can fall below the 70% rule - which would mean that no one in the session would get masterpoints.

You've said this before in another forum and it's simply not true!

Yes -but I thought it was a slightly different situation - My original post was that a half table could affect the 70% rule, which was disabused . This time it is failing to enter a score with another pair at the table.

Why would that fall foul of the regulation, which is based on number of boards scheduled to be played, not boards scored?