Home Scoring and other IT questions

When will first Virtual Club Rebates appear in EBU Accounts?

Just to avoid an inundation of email questions to the EBU from others....
We have just been direct-debited for an April 28 Session UMS, but no Rebate of Entry money has yet appeared

Peter Bushby Suffolk

Comments

• Peter, you may have been refunded.
    I was trying to do a reconciliation of the Hants & IoW April position, and found no refund in our MyEBU account.
    But our treasurer says our bank a/c received monies on 5th June.

• @MikeK said:
    Peter, you may have been refunded.
    I was trying to do a reconciliation of the Hants & IoW April position, and found no refund in our MyEBU account.
    But our treasurer says our bank a/c received monies on 5th June.

Ahhh... Thank you Mike.
    I'll pass that on to our Colchester and Suffolk Treasurers

Peter Bushby Suffolk

• Really?! That is not how this scheme was meant to work: The original EBU document said:
    "...We will put the money in the club or county’s EBU account. We can transfer it to a bank account on request if you don’t expect to be able to use it in paying for your UMS or at the Bridge Warehouse"

• Does anyone have an update on the length of time we can expect between games being played and money from BBO via the EBU arriving in a county's bank account? Is it a culmulative monthly total?
    Will the EBU be asking for UMS payments before any money has been received, or doesn't it work like that? Any clarification would be welcome
    Thanks

• It's been very slow while everyone gets used to the system, but all virtual clubs should have been notified this week of their payments, and UMS shouldn't be taken until that has happened. We hope future months will be quicker.