Home EBU TDs

Director Training Courses

Just a reminder that EBED (English Bridge Education & Development) runs director training courses, both for anyone wanting to become a qualified club director as well as for those wishing to take a step up to become a county director.

If your club needs some additional directors and or is interested in hosting a course then please let me know.

There is a one day training course for "How to run a club duplicate" suitable as an introduction, and or for scorers and session managers.

The club director course itself runs over three days and focuses on book rulings, an introduction to judgement rulings and an assessment. The calendar of club director training courses can be found here : http://www.ebedcio.org.uk/td-training

We also run one off "refresher" and be-spoke courses for a half-or full-day, along with sessions to provide practical training on the use of EBUScore.

EBED courses are open to all bridge clubs and players, regardless of EBU affiliation.

For further information, please contact me at richard@ebedcio.org.uk or 01296 317218

Richard

Comments

• Just an update from EBED to say that a number of director training courses will be starting round the country in the coming weeks.

If your club needs some additional directors, then there's still time to mention this to your committee or to potentially interested parties. Course info is all on the EBED website, or just contact me in the office at richard@ebedcio.org.uk or 01296 317218

Richard

Horsham – Saturday 21st April 2018
    Poulton-le-fylde - Tuesday 24th April 2018
    Beckenham, Kent - Wednesday 25th April 2018
    South Bucks BC, Burnham – Wednesday 2nd May 2018
    Cambridge – Saturday 12th May 2018

Additional courses for the autumn include :-

Welwyn GC - Saturday 22nd September 2018
    Easton (nr Winchester) - Thursday 13th September 2018
    EBU HQ, Aylesbury - Wednesday 31st October 2018
    Nottingham - Saturday 10th November 2018

Cornwall are also planning a locally run session in Liskeard in the near future.