Home EBU TDs

Playing a set of Boards Twice

A mishap occurred in our Monday session of the CIN Sims. After we had submitted the results we discovered that our dealer had accidentally dealt the boards from 2018 instead of those for 2019. The results have been removed from ECATS. As this is clearly in contradiction of Law 6D2 (some people present will have played the boards before), should we resubmit the results to the EBU without master pointing, remove them without resubmission or something else?

Comments

• Speaking entirely personally and not on behalf of the EBU at all (just to be clear!) I would treat them as a usual club evening because the chance that anyone present actually remembered any of the hands and took advantage of that is basically zero. (Unless anyone there called the TD during the evening and said so)

• @Frances said:
    Speaking entirely personally and not on behalf of the EBU at all (just to be clear!) I would treat them as a usual club evening because

We don't disagree. I (speaking on behalf of the EBU) have given the club some options.

• Thank you, both of you.