Error 91

To encourage less experienced players on one of our weekly club sessions we use stratification and we rarely experience any problems in setting this up. However the following error 'popped up' today

Error 91
(Object variable with Block variable not set) in procedure Read Grade of Module and Members.

Anyone experienced this before and know anything about the cause and/or corrective action?

Comments

  • Perhaps I should clarify we use EBU Score and Bridgemates.

  • What was the last button you clicked before this error appeared?

  • It was after selecting the 'Set all player EBU Details' button.

  • @Robin_BarkerTD said:
    What was the last button you clicked before this error appeared?

    It was after selecting the 'Set all player EBU Details' button.

  • @Simmoal said:
    It was after selecting the 'Set all player EBU Details' button.

    All I can think of is that the EBU Database was missing or corrupt, or the attempt to access the internet to read NGS failed in an unexpected way.

  • I vaguely remember seeing this issue, I think when trying to set all player details when there was no internet connection but haven't seen it recently. Are you using the latest version of EBUScore - 1.2.6?

  • @Robin_BarkerTD said:

    @Simmoal said:
    It was after selecting the 'Set all player EBU Details' button.

    All I can think of is that the EBU Database was missing or corrupt, or the attempt to access the internet to read NGS failed in an unexpected way.

    Whilst being a little apprehensive to use stratification on this afternoon's session I'm glad to say that whatever the cause was last week this afternoon's stratified session. went through smoothly as it has done on ever other occasion.

  • @StanC said:
    I vaguely remember seeing this issue, I think when trying to set all player details when there was no internet connection but haven't seen it recently. Are you using the latest version of EBUScore - 1.2.6?

    From memory I think we're using EBUScore version 1.2.4, but see comment above all went well for this afternoon's stratified session.

Sign In or Register to comment.