No Answers Please
As someone that doesn't get to TD as often as I want, and hence feels permanently rusty, I started scratching down some questions that would get me thinking (and perhaps better understanding as a consequence). Feel free to reply with more questions that get you thinking about the rules rather than just looking up a ruling. But please don't post answers, they should already be in the rule book(s) - create a new thread if you think they're interesting/contentious.
- What is the last point in a hand that someone can request a full bidding recap?
- What's the furthest you can wind-back play on a revoke?
- Other than from procedural penalties, when could the NS score and the EW score not total 100%?
- When does a bidding problem silence one's partner for one round, and when does it silence them fully?
- When can one legally choose to change a card correctly played?
- At what point should someone correct their partner's mis-explanation (both bid and play)?
- What's the PP for eating the last chocolate biscuit that the TD had their eye on?
- When can a player review quitted tricks (including opponents' cards)?
- When is a card "played"?
- Who wins if partners disagree on a decision?
- Can you restart a hand? If so, how far in, and when?
- Can you ever (succesfully) replace an illegal bid/play with another illegal bid/play?