Home Scoring and other IT questions

EBU Score and Bridgemates scoring differently

I recently loaded EBU PairsScorer onto a different computer and on Tuesday evenings, my club plays Cross-IMP Pairs. I have set the scoring method to "Cross-IMPs divided by comparisons" and the program works fine except that the bridgemates show the Cross-IMPs not divided by comparisons, and I can't see how to correct it.

My late predecessor had the same problem but eventually found a way to correct it, but I didn't find out what he did.

What have I missed? TIA!

Barrie Partridge - CTD for Bridge Club Live

Comments

• Totally off the top of my head but have you been to BCS "Tools=> Options=>General=> Scoring Methods"
    and changed the "Cross-Imp Scoring Method" bottom left from "Show total sum of Cross-Imps" to "Show average Cross-Imps per comparison". Page 58 of the Bridgemate Manual seems to indicate that this may need to be done. I can't check as I don't have Bridgemates and server with me at present. Other than that does a change need to be done on the BCS see page 53 of the Bridgemate Manual.

Hope this is of some help, sorry if it isn't.
    CMOT

• Thanks, CMOT. I had assumed that I should be able to sort it under the PairsScorer Bridgemate options that I didn't think to look at BCS. I'll try that next week.

Barrie Partridge - CTD for Bridge Club Live