New Club Liaison Officer
by Andrew Urbanski
In early May I replaced Krys Kazmierczak as the EBUs Club Liaison Officer, so I thought it would be a good time to introduce myself to you all and re-state what my prime responsibilities and duties are:
- To co-ordinate the development and delivery of EBU services to affiliated clubs through liaison with clubs and relevant departments of the organisation
- To ensure that affiliated clubs are aware of all the varied services which the EBU provides and that they are making the most of their membership
- To help struggling clubs turn themselves around and increase attendances and membership if you would like to arrange a visit from me to your club to meet your committee and discuss ways in which this might be achieved please do not hesitate to get in touch:
- To advise clubs on best practice concerning club management and learning from those clubs that are thriving so that their experience can help other clubs
- To celebrate club members successes master point rank promotions, NGS rating promotion, national Sims placings etc.
- To attend National Club Committee meetings and liaise with regional and county club committees.
The main services that the EBU provides for its affiliated clubs are:
If you would like to arrange a visit from me to your club to meet your committee and discuss what the EBU can do for you, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Mobile: 0774 020 3617