Checking account balances
There are quite a few individual members which are in credit with us. We’d really like this money to be claimed and accounts reset to zero.
We are in the process of trying to contact those with the largest outstanding credits, but it would be helpful if you could let your club members know how they can check their own balance.
- Go to My EBU and log-in (if they can’t remember their password they should go to https://www.ebu.co.uk/passwords - we will need their email address to send them the link to resolve the problem so if we don’t have that they’ll need to let us know)
- Click on ‘Account’ in the top right corner, and choose ‘Transactions’ from the menu.
- The balance will be shown on the screen, along with a list of transactions.
If they are in credit then this can be used when making a purchase at the Bridge Warehouse, when entering a competition, or can be withdrawn to their bank account (they will need to contact the Accounts Department with their bank details – email@example.com, or 01296 317210.
Checking your club's balance
You can also check your club’s balance through My EBU. We try to help you manage your account, but there may be some instances where your account is not at £0 (setting aside any recent outstanding P2P invoices which would be collected by Direct Debit). We would appreciate it if you could check your own account and contact us to try to resolve any invoices or credit notes which are outstanding.
Your account can be seen on My EBU.
- Go to My EBU and log-in as the club
- Click on the ‘statements’ tab.
- The balance is shown at the top of the screen, with transactions underneath. The columns in the table can be sorted, so you can order by description, for example, to identify different types of invoices and credit notes more easily.
To talk to us about clearing any outstanding transactions (be they debits or credits), please contact the Accounts Department – firstname.lastname@example.org, or 01296 317210.