Home Scoring and other IT questions

Error on 1.2.6 3 table movements

Using movement M47-3 for 3 tables playing 4 rounds. The "show description" explains that there is an arrow switch on the last round, which you would expct with a Hesitation Mitchell. However the "show movement" which displays the table cards does not show an arrow switch on the last round. Also, when entering the scores, it shows Pair 1 and Pair 2 sat at NS for all four rounds, whereas with an arrow switch, I would expect Pairs 1 and 2 to "switch" to EW for the last round.

The option to select an arrow switch is "greyed out", which I understand because the default for this movemnt is to have an arrow switch.

I have created a new movement, so no problem, but maybe it can be fixed.

Interestingly, the same movement, but for 5 tables, is correct, and shows an arrow switch for the last round.

Comments

• Hello Dave, thank you for pointing this out, I will indeed correct it. You will see that for all higher numbers of tables for the Hesitation Mitchell movement you have 2 options: the standard one with the arrow switches and then another one which says "User Defined Arrow Switch". This second one will allow the user to specify which round(s) should be arrow switched (but excluding the hesitation table). Jonathan