The Regional Finals of the National Pairs took place on Sunday, with the top 50 pairs - when the event was scored nationally - progressing to the National Finals.
The top three pairs nationally were: 1st Ben Green & Alistair Kent (who played at the Richmond heat); 2nd - Arthur Hughes & Raphael Grossman (Bradford); 3rd - David Kendrick & Paul Barden (Billericay).
There were also prizes for those with the best score when the event was scored within each region. These were won by:
- Northern Region - Arthur Hughes & Raphael Grossman (both Yorkshire)
- Midlands Region - Pat Dowdeswell & Mike Ribbins (both Berks & Bucks)
- Eastern Region - David Kendrick & Paul Barden (both Cambs & Hunts)
- South-Eastern Region - Ben Green (London) & Alistair Kent (Staffs & Shrops)
- South-Western Region - Chris Stevens & Alastair Cowley (both Dorset)
The National Final will take place on 8th - 9th April in Daventry.