Welcome to the home page for Clubs!

This is where you will find all news which is relevant to EBU affiliated clubs.

Since April 2010, the EBU has been funded through Universal Membership which means that anyone playing in an EBU-affiliated club (provided they are a member of that club) automatically becomes a member of the EBU and pays a small subscription amount each time they play.

If your club is not yet affiliated read about the Benefits of Affiliation. To affiliate complete the Application Form (valid from 01-04-15 to 31-03-16).

For a full directory of EBU affiliated clubs please visit the Club Directory.

Our Club Liaison Officer, Andrew Urbanski, is always available to give advice and assistance to clubs. You can contact him by emailing

Andrew’s role is to support all the EBU affiliated clubs in England (over 600 of them!) and he has visited over 50 clubs since his appointment in May 2012. If you would like to arrange a visit from Andrew to discuss the services which the EBU provides for clubs then please let him know.

Club News

The EBU's Youth Policy

The EBU Youth Policy, recently approved by the EBU Board, is now available at (a word version is available here). The EBU commends this document to all of our affiliated clubs and counties and points out that each and every club, indeed whether affiliated or not, has a legal obligation to comply with the law of the land.

Please note a small amendment was made to the policy on 23rd March.

For more information please read on.

Great Yarmouth BC affiliates

Welcome to Great Yarmouth Bridge Club which has recently affiliated with the EBU.

The club plays on Monday evenings in Gorleston on Sea. Visitors are welcome, and they will try to match up people without partners. Please see their website for more information.