Practical information and resources to help your Club to thrive.
Members' Area (My EBU)
Clubs have their own user id and password just like individual members where they can manage their club and members. Read Members area overview for more information.
When you have your login and password then you can login into the Members' area known as MyEBU.
The EBU has used its bargaining power to arrange competitively priced group insurance for affiliated clubs through the EBU's own insurer.
- Club Insurance with EBU
- Renewing Club Insurance - Due for renewal from the 1 April.
- Club Officials Insurance - We have arranged for all of our clubs to benefit from an extension to the EBU’s Directors and Officers insurance;
Club Training Courses - to help grow your Club
- Free places on Club Teacher Training Courses
- Club Director training courses and scoring seminars
- County and National TD Training Courses open to qualified Club Directors
- Further information about TD training from EBED open to qualified Club Directors
If further assistance is needed, please contact the EBU office, and we would be glad to help - firstname.lastname@example.org, 01296 317200. The services of the Club Liaison Officer, Jonathan Lillycrop, are available for those needing more specialist guidance.
If you need to update your Club Officials' telephone and email contact details (Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Main Contact etc.), please email email@example.com